As the company’s name suggests, What’s Critical’s focus when working with project teams is to identify ‘what is critical’. This approach to project risk management ensures that the action plans developed deliver robust outcomes.
What’s Critical and its founder, Matthew Boot, having been involved in the delivery of significant projects around the world:
- Barangaroo South, Sydney, Australia;
- World Trade Center Memorial, New York, USA;
- Athletes Olympic Village, London, UK;
- Manchester Joint Hospital, Manchester, UK;
- Gorgon Gas Project, Barrow Island, Western Australia;
- Australian Embassy, Jakarta, Indonesia.